An Update To Our VLT Customers
Published October 30, 2020
Manitoba's VLT Network will be closed until further notice on Monday, November 2.
If you have questions about redeeming your VLT tickets while the network is turned off, please click here.
All operational changes made as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic can be found on Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries’ website.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
VLT Ticket Redemption – While VLT Locations are Closed Due to COVID-19
1. Take a photo of the entire VLT ticket(s) and a piece of identification that indicates your age, then email Lottery.Orderdesk@mbll.ca.? Please include your mailing address and phone number.
2. Mail the original ticket(s) to:
Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries
1390 Pacific Ave, Winnipeg, MB
Attention:? VLT Payslip
3. If you cannot email the information, please mail your VLT tickets and a copy of your identification, mailing address and phone number to the Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries address above.
4. When your VLT ticket(s) are verified at Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries, a cheque will be mailed to you.
Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for processing. You can also wait until VLT locations reopen to redeem your ticket, if your ticket hasn’t expired.
If you have more questions about redeeming your VLT tickets, please send us a message.
How to Play
A video lottery terminal, or VLT, is very similar to a slot machine that you would find in a casino. There are three types of games to try. Everyone has their favourite – what’s yours?
- Spinning reel: match up symbols like cherries across the screen. Place a larger bet to win when symbols line up in other patterns, like diagonally. These are called pay lines. Many